Parenting Tip: Who Knows Your Child Better Than You?
“Parents have become so convinced educators know what is best for children that they forget that they themselves are really the experts.” - Marian Wright Edelman The internet has made information readily available. I Google quite often when I have a question.
- How many electoral votes does Florida have?
- How do you calculate a chemical equation?
- Who made the dress Michelle Obama wore on election night?
- I have a husband, children, family…and friends.
- I have a full time job (and a couple of part time)
- I am in graduate school.
- Any other hours left in the day are reserved for sleeping (6, if I’m lucky)