What Do Parents Want from Schools? - Study Finds,Your Troubles Ain't Like Mine
WHAT PARENTS WANT: EDUCATION PREFERENCES AND TRADE-OFFS - A National Survey of K-12 Parents
- Strong curriculum
- Development of good study habits
- Development of critical thinking skills (a must have on my list!)
- Development of verbal and written communication skills
- Both African American and Hispanic parents rank “preparation for taking state tests” and “has high test scores” significantly higher than white parents do (see also results by household income).
- African American parents put the most importance on diversity
I scored on a 'Test-Score Hawk' level. What about you?
Want to take the quiz? Click here!